Anti Skid Test Unit
- Specifically Designed for Commercial, Military and Corporate Aircraft Anti-Skid Systems.
- Simple to use and adapts to all types of aircraft and all types of anti-skid systems.
- Whatever aircraft you operate, maintain, troubleshoot or inspect, the new AS-104PL series anti-skid test unit will adapt to provide you a very ACCURATE and SAFE way to perform actual testing of the anti-skid system while in the hangar.
- It’s simple to use!
- Just access the wheel speed sensors and slip on the precision-controlled tach drive motors using the correct adapters for that aircraft model.
- Once the precision-controlled tach drive motors are installed they can be operated in the cockpit by the Control Unit.
- The Control Unit controls each tach drive motor with just a simple twist of the knob.
- A large digital readout will indicate the exact RPM (revolutions per minute) of that particular tach drive motor.
- Being able to run this from the cockpit with just one technician saves valuable time during the troubleshooting/testing phase of the operation.
- No more having to get help from two or more people (one at each wheel, all turning at a different rpm), thus allowing the technician to more efficiently complete the task.
- A RUN/STOP toggle switch is used to simulate a skid on that particular brake unit.
- Each precision-controlled tach drive motor is monitored at all times for wheel speed sensor lock-up indicated by the red FAULT light.